Friday, May 20, 2011

I have decided to start an ongoing segment of the funny things my husband says. I am very lucky to be married to someone who makes me laugh so often. Whether he means to be funny or not, he is always bringing laughter to our marriage!


Today we were standing in the kitchen making oatmeal for lunch. As my husband mixed in spoonfuls of brown sugar into his oatmeal, I was adding some cinnamon to mine. He finished sweetening his oatmeal and of course offered me some brown sugar. Since I have been trying to eat healthier lately, I weighed the the  heavy sacrifices of having unsweetened oatmeal. I insisted that I didn't need the brown sugar, I would manage the plain oatmeal, that I didn't need any extra sugar since I already have a terrible sweet tooth. This is when Travis exclaimed, "Brown sugar isn't bad for you! It has potassium in it!!"

I love my husband! <3

1 comment:

  1. My husband makes me laugh with off the wall comments too. Sometimes I just stare at him and wonder where he comes up with things. lol

    Also, wanted to let you know that even though my giveaway was a bust {boo} I am wanting to send you the Willow Tree Angel as a thank you for participating! Please send me an email with your address so that I can get it to you! :-)

    ReplyDelete