Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Ah! I am so nervous for school!! My summer classes posted tonight and they start in just five days! I don't know why I'm so nervous. It seems like a life time since I've written a paper or studied! Two years has gone by so quickly. I think I'm just working myself into a mess. I tend to do that! Hopefully I rock these classes! Hopefully I can manage to rock them before we leave for Hawaii! Our trip and anniversary is coming up so soon!! Last night I convinced Travis we should open our anniversary gifts early. I half couldn't wait, half out of necessity so he could put leave in. I got him tickets to the Pebble Beach car show! So we are going to the car show of all car shows and then going up to San Francisco for a couple of days!! So if anyone has San Francisco recommendations, I'm all ears. I can't wait!! He can't wait!! lol It's been a long time since we've been car show-ing together. This will probably be our once in a lifetime chance. Next year he'll be deployed for Pebble Beach and the year after we should be getting ready to PCS. And I got a pasta machine! I have always wanted to try and make home made pasta! When we come back from Hawaii I will try it out and post my wonderful pasta!

No comments:

Post a Comment