Monday, August 15, 2011

I have made it to finals week alive! I can't believe the eight week courses have felt so long. Two classes (almost) down.... so many more to go. I'm trying to decide between a minor or double major in something. I have a certain amount of months worth of school benefits through the VA so I figure I should use the entire allotted benefit. I have a while to decide but it bothers me not knowing.
This weekend is our Pebble Beach and San Francisco weekend! I can't wait! I'm super excited to see more of California. I looked up the weather online and it seems much colder up in San Francisco so I'll have to plan ahead for that. But before we leave I have finals to take, thirty tomatoes to make some sauce and freeze, family fun day for Travis' company, a ton of laundry to do, and re-trellising my tomato plant. The plant has gotten out of hand! It must be six feet tall by now!

1 comment:

  1. You'll do great on the finals!
    Did you know that Livermore, CA is about 45 miles Southeast of San Francisco? I've never been there but there are vineyards and it could be a cool place to visit while you're up that way.
    Check out www.lvwine.org

    LAF

    ReplyDelete