Monday, October 17, 2011

YAY!! I officially rocked my accounting final! I got a 90! I am sooo proud of myself. It was such a hard class. Now I just have to sit back and wait for this extremely slow teacher to grade the rest of my work.
I have the next week off between classes. I really need to be a week ahead since I'm confident that getting my tonsils out and the Marine Corps ball will push me behind. So my goals for this week are to go ahead and start on my school work and get the house as clean as possible before the surgery. I'll admit, I'm terrible at house cleaning. There are some things I don't mind, but then things like the dishes that I hate. Dirty dishes gross me out so much. I wish I were a master at house keeping!! If anyone has any tips, let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the final! That's awesome!

    As for cleaning, if you don't already... scrape and rinse everything the moment you're done with it. That way if you don't get to washing immediately the food isn't caked on and nasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo! Congratulations on the fantastic finish of another semester!

    (You've lived at my house so you know I don't have house cleaning tips >.< )

    ReplyDelete