Wednesday, February 22, 2012


I am loving the sunny nice weather we have had the past few days!

I am LOVING that I am almost done with this term of classes! I am so happy I passed my midterms with very nice grades!

I am loving that in a little less than a week we will be two months down on this deployment!

I am loving my husband! He is just amazing. Even thousands of miles away I feel so happy, blessed, and grateful to be his wife.

I am loving that I am a strong person. I don't tell myself that often enough! I know that it is something my husband appreciates about me, so I should give it some more credit.

I am loving Pinterest! I'm so constantly torn. I actually enjoy moving around. But Pinterest makes me want to buy a house and make it our own so badly! I love all of this!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment