Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Well, I came out with a "B" in both of my classes. I will be happy with that! I obviously would have preferred an "A" but I am still happy. Onto statistics and economics next week. Or this week if I am feeling extra productive (and get through my massive to do list!). As a reward for our hard studious work, my mother-in-law and I went to go get our nails done. It was amazing! Somehow I went two and a half years without getting my nails done. The last time was before my wedding! I don't know what took me so long because I love having my nails look beautiful. I also got my fingers done with gel nails. I am totally happy with the results! Regular polish lasts forever on my toes and hardly ever gets chipped. Different story with my finger nails. They get chipped on the second day. The gel nails have been wonderful. They cure the nails under a light for each coat. Not only do they harden but they are dry instantly afterward so there is no awkward paying or driving afterwards! Just beautiful nails! I will be doing gel nails again!
We are fast approaching the half way mark! And it seems the weather has turned into summer. I can feel it getting hot and humid!

No comments:

Post a Comment