Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring break went by so quickly! For the most part it was a good week. The only downside of spring break is the phone my husband has been calling with broke. It was slightly different circumstances, but this happened to us last deployment too. Most likely it wont be fixed. So that means the second half of this deployment is going to be quite different communication wise. The end of March is quickly approaching along with three months down!
Spring break did come with a momentous goal accomplished! I ran my first ever 5k! I ran the Fallen Heroes of Georgia 5k. It was a wonderful experience.. besides the rain! I ran it quite slow but finishing it was a great accomplishment! It was very humbling to see so many people there remembering those killed in action in Iraq or Afghanistan.

No comments:

Post a Comment