Monday, April 9, 2012

My little bass!
Easter weekend has come and gone. For the most part it was fun, filled with things to do but it still came with that tinge of another holiday missed with my husband. The weekend itself was nice though. My brother's birthday came, along with a wonderful visit with my precious niece! It was wonderful to see how much she's grown! I can't believe she'll be turning three this summer. I still remember going to the hospital to see her and loving her tiny little features. I went fishing with my father in law and got my nails done with my mother in law. Easter service with my mom. And a full Easter dinner cooked. I successfully made prime rib for the first time ever. And this week brings me up to midterms week! After this week I will be four weeks away from a much needed school break!

No comments:

Post a Comment